Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I just can't get over it... children are such a delight!

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
(note: it just said 'noise' - not 'melodious song' or anything like that... we seem to have a lot of that first stuff going on here [smile].)


Yelena had been making her share of 'non-joyful noise' - so I sent Elise in to comfort Baby, not expecting much. I believe my exact, rather desprate, words were, "Elise, go make Yelena happy!"

Being the dutiful and obedient daughter that she is, she trotted out of the kitchen. I was doing dishes so the small figure that came back in and got into the Tupperware cabinet a minute later didn't really register. What did register was the cessation of noise in the living room...


Elise had brought Baby her favorite toys - I walked out to find Yelena half buried in Tupperware lids!

Thankfully I got to her before Elise started hauling out the glass containers!


What a good big sister!



2 comments:

The Grady Family said...

That is SO darling!!!

Mary said...

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
===============
seo projects