Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby portraits...

Yelena needed her 'official' baby portraits and since our favorite family photographer is currently snowed in at her new house in VA, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Or rather, take the camera into my own hands...

We stuck by the old adage, 'If you take enough pictures a few are bound to turn out'! :-)


I had quite the helpful team - everybody wanted to be in on the picture taking :-) We had sheet holders, baby holders, people to make Yelena smile... you name it we probably had somebody doing it! But I guess after 20 minutes we wore her out - then there were baby comforters :-)
Elise got her turn for pictures too...



3 comments:

The Grady Family said...

Ohhh, the pictures were all darling!!! You did a really good job taking them. I didn't get to see the rocking chair pictures till now but they are all precious.

Rachel for the Grady's

Anna B. said...

SWEET!!! It makes me want to give them both a big kiss!! Miss you...and the girls!!! Love you bunches!!!! <3

Amanda said...

You have two darling little girls there.

God bless you all.