Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Darling Daughter Picture

I thought it was fine time to add some more pictures. I can't believe it's been so long since we posted something.



Elise is learning piano at a young age. She has her daddy's long fingers.

She has an adoring father.

No Elise didn't get to go to this game, but her parents did. Creighton defeated Illinois St 74-70 in their final home game of the year, sending 3 seniors out as winners including Josh Dotzler, one of our acquaintances from way back when. I even practiced with Josh when we played for different grade levels for Central Christian in grade school. Josh's senior speech was filled with references to his large family (he has 13 siblings).

Our sweet little pickle.



Please continue to be praying for our family, Josh especially, as we go through these difficult trials.

"Though he slay me, yet will I hope in Him." -Job 13:15
"The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down." -Psalm 145:14

3 comments:

Anna B. said...

Oh my!!! That last picture of Elise is SO cute!!! Oh how darling! I just can't get over it!

Dan "the man" Beasley said...

very cute!

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

That last picture is just adorable! So precious!! Thanks for sharing, we are continuing to pray for you all!