Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday

As of 1:49 this morning I have been around for 24 years. All I can say is God is good and faithful. He has blessed me so abundantly and He deserves the glory from my life. I have a wonderful wife and darling daughter, a good house and job, etc, etc, etc. May the next years of my life be pleasing in His sight!

But I still have to work on my birthday so Abby is making a "nice" meal tonight and then we will celebrate with family on Friday night. Abby made cinnamon rolls to take into work because here the custom is the birthday person brings in doughnuts or other pastry on their birthday. The guys really enjoy Abby's cooking!

4 comments:

bekah rehm said...

Happy birthday Caleb! Indeed may your life be pleasing in His sight, and may He continue to bless you as you seek Him! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Bekah for the Rehm Clan

P.S. When we were shopping today mom said, "I think it's Caleb Beasley's birthday today"! So I'm sure that she would tell me to wish you a happy birthday from her to! So happy birthday from Mrs. Rehm!=)

Dan "the man" Beasley said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm debating whether or not to get you a gift, so if you'd like to send me a list with some cheap options your chances of getting one will be considerably improved.

Dan

Anna B. said...

Happy Birthday! Caleb! I hope you had a really fun day working: ) And I hope that Elise gave you extra big smile: )
Love you!
Anna

Jacob said...

Hey, Caleb

Yup, I missed your birthday. As soon as I actually read the post title though, I realized it. Then I figured it must be a post by Abbie. But, NO! You were wishing YOURSELF a happy birthday... Hrmph. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :D

You probably already know this, but you've certainly been a blessing to me. Just thinking about it makes me miss our weekly prayer times. But I'm also really glad for all the great new things the Lord has been doing in your life. May He continue so to bless you throughout your remaining years!

Peace to all! --Your Brother Jacob

(Dan: Hahaha! BTW, does your creation of a blogger ID mean you'll be starting a blog soon? I wish!) :b